What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Site or when you provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
- contact us through e-mail, telephone, mail or other correspondence;
- register for a service we provide; or
- register to use our software service.
The Personal Information we may collect will depend on the service you request and may include: yours and your business contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address; and any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us.
- your full name;
- contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or e-mail address; and
- any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us.
How Company Collects Information Through Technological Means
When you visit our Site, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser. This information may include:
- your domain name; and
- your numerical IP address.
We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which pages you view, and the files you request.
We use this information to:
- to provide and maintain our Site; and
- better understand how visitors use our Site; and
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- to improve our Site to better meet your needs.
The amount of information that is sent by your web browser depends on the browser and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser if you want to learn more about what information it sends to websites you visit or how you may change or restrict this.
How Company Uses and Discloses Personal Information
For example, we may use your Personal Information to:
- respond to your inquiries;
- supply you with requested products or services;
- send you informational or promotional communication;
- carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and
- carry out any other purpose permitted or required by law.
We may transfer Personal Information to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out these purposes. This includes Amazon Web Services Inc. which we use for our infrastructure.
We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
If you receive commercial e-mail from us, you may opt-out using the "unsubscribe" tool in such e-mail.
How We Protect Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet legal requirements. We destroy Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
It is important to understand that no security measures are absolute. We cannot guarantee the safety of any information you provide to us.
We May Transfer Personal Information to Other Countries
Some or all of the Personal Information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of Canada. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
You have a right to access your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
How to Contact Us
78 George St. Suite 203